Donate

Sunday 19 May 2013

Yet another fantastic function at Casa Labia, Saturday 11th May 2013


My performance starts at 12 noon. I normally arrive a hour before lunch to get my fix for the day; my first coffee of the day; and that really spikes me to a waking state of no return; even my fingers glides over the keys like Speedy Gonzalez – go go amigo = jp (:>

Walking into the Ballroom to open the Kawai Grand Piano stopped me in my tracks by the stunning layout of the tables set by none other than the staff of the Café: Tania, Lwazi, Edith, Kevin, Chantelle and Lydia.


The exquisite detail was commendable. They used serviettes to match the corporate colours of the company Beier Safety Footwear www.beiersafety.co.za who on this day launched a marketing campaign  of their new catalogue. The campaign was appropriately  titled “The World is a Dangerous Place – We’re Making It Safe”

30 members of their company – comprising of owners, managers and their sales team attended the launch. There was a motivational talk upstairs in one of the function rooms where the Gallery and Casbah Design Boutique is. They enjoyed the motivational talk, followed by the campaign launch and then the stunning lunch.

Nick Bryant, Key Account Manager for Beier Safety Footwear, who was introduced to me by his sister, Sally, administrative assistant at Casa Labia Cultural Centre,  told me that it was a highly successful day and enjoyed by all whom attended.

Most of them have never been at Casa Labia and were totally in awe with the opulence and ambience, which I noticed on their facial expressions when they entered the Ballroom.

Here are some of the photos taken during their lunch:





Nick, kindly sent me some of the photographs that was taken during the day of the launch which some of them are included here.









An email from Nick Bryant:
“Hi JP,
Thank you so much for completing the ‘perfect day’ for my customer function. You added a wonderful element to lunch today. Many of my clients came up to me and said they had wanted to “clap” between each of your pieces of music but didn’t know if this was the “done” thing.
Nevertheless, it was brilliant. Thanks again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment