Donate

Tuesday 21 May 2013

I have the pleasure to announce my website:

http://jpgl790.wix.com/jp-grimaldi-projects

I started the design yesterday afternoon and of course, the html drove me mad at times.
It worked out quite well with some last minute editing this morning.

Both Casa Labia and Ian Burgess-Simpson Pianos are linked on the website.
Just click on the highlighted text and that will connect you with them.

In addition, after I've pulled out a few hairs out of frustration, I included an app SoundCloud for your listening pleasure, to listen to the soundtracks on my CD.

I hope listening to my performance will induce you to purchase my CD from Casa Labia or myself at Cavendish Square. All proceeds will go towards the costing of the next recording.





No comments:

Post a Comment